For toasting at weddings, birthdays and other special occasions and for drinking with canapés, smoked salmon and other oily fish, shellfish and fish generally, chicken, turkey, mushrooms, truffles etc
This is no cloyingly sweet Prosecco; if you're looking for a really refined and subtle Prosecco to quote Tom Canavan, look no further. Probably the best Prosecco you will ever taste
Think of this as top-class Cava; Colet opted out of the Cava DO to differentiate its wines from cheap Cava flooding the market. This is 100% organic, has rested on lees for 24 months giving it heaps of character, fruit and savoury flavours
Tasted blind, this old vine Cremant de Bourgogne could easily pass for Champagne; it's slightly fruitier thanks to the 100% Chardonnay and a fraction lighter in body but makes a refreshing alternative to Blanc de Blanc Champagne
Vintage English Sparkling Wine and an amazing alternative to Champagne; full-bodied, complex flavours and a long finish, delicious!
I wasn't looking for another sparkling wine but had to take on this one when I tasted it. A fruity, fresh champagne style wine that is very quaffablemakes a refreshing alternative to Blanc de Blanc Champagne
Can’t decide which wine is right for you or need help with your order? Please call so we can help
0333 772 0301
What better way to try a number of my sparkling wines than this mixed case of 6 sparkling wines and Champagne?
It includes one bottle of each of the following:
- an amazing Blanc de Blanc Crémant de Bourgogne, sparkling wine from Burgundy that is made by the champagne method
- perhaps the only Prosecco that I will drink
- an English Sparkling Wine from Dorset - very appropriate to celebrate Her Royal Highness's 70 years on the throne
- a recently-discovered South African Cap Classique which is like Champagne but a fruitier style
- a sparkling wine from Penedès in Spain that opted out of the Cava appellation to differentiate itself as it's a step up from Cava
They are all delicious.