Seasonal Mixed Cases
Summer's here! Time to store away those heavier wines more suited to heartier meals and top up the wine rack with lighter, fruity wines more suited to salads, barbecues and lighter summer foods. For more information on suitable food and wine pairings read my blog on Food and Wine Matching tips.
To make things easier for you I have put together three mixed cases suitable for the season and on offer:
• Summer Red Wines, a twelve bottle case with two bottles each of six fabulous red wines for those who don't want to switch to white wine in the summer. They are lighter fruity red wines but still substantial red wines in terms of quality and include:
- a lovely fruity organic & vegan-friendly Chianti
- Jean-Claude Lapalu Brouilly, a stunning cru Beaujolais and
- a superior and lighter style of Argentinian Malbec
• Summer White Wines, a twelve bottle case with two bottles each of six wonderful white wines including:
- TWR's beautiful & subtle Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc
- a lovely Vinho Verde from Portugal and
- a Picpoul de Pinet, one of my favourite summer tipples and a Wines With Attitude customer favourite
• Complete Summer Wine Collection, containing one bottle of each wine in the Summer Reds and Summer Lights, so a perfect way to try a wide range of wines from the portfolio.
You might also like to check out my other mixed cases all of which contain Wines With Attitude from the main list - I don't include any cheap "fillers".
Or if you prefer you can make up a case of your own choices from my fantastic selection. And don't forget if you would like any help with your selection, please contact me at email@example.com or on 0333 772 0301.