All the wines in the Wines With Attitude portfolio have been tried, tested and specially selected for their quality and taste. They are outstanding wines that offer good value; they are wines of character, wines with something to shout about.
The wine trade is in the throes of its pre Christmas wine tastings at the moment so it's been all go. The good news is that I have found a number of new fabulous wines, some already in the warehouse like those featured here - and others on their way into the warehouse in the next few weeks. To receive prior notice of more new arrivals, why not sign up to my (almost) weekly newletter?
Most of these wines are brand new to Wines With Attitude but there's one old friend back in the fold by popular demand, Domaine Billaud-Simon's Chablis Les Vaillons.
The new recruits include:
- A complex yet fresh Gavi di Gavi
- A lighter yet still complex style of Chenin Blanc from the Loire
- A stunning organic, old vine Morgon, one of Beaujolais's Cru wines
- A 96 point Australian Grenache described as "beautiful wine" and
- A 91 Parker Point Tuscan Sangiovese, Merlot, Cab Sauv blend called Le Sughere di Frassinello which combines red fruits, spice and a soft mouthfeel; delicious!
And if you have any questions or want some advice on a mixed case of wines of your choice, please just email me